On April 4, 2016 Caltrain launched three-bike car Bombardier trains, increasing bike capacity to 72 bikes per Bombardier. The press conference celebrated Caltrain’s innovative bikes onboard program.
Caltrain on TwitterMy Tweets
SamTrans on TwitterMy Tweets
Caltrain on Instagram
Contest: Can you name the Top 5 Stations for Weekday Boardings? Win a Sweet #Caltrain t-shirt 🔺 Reply, Comment or email SocialMedia@Caltrain.com with your answer. 🔺 2 Winners announced on Friday, Good Luck!
Making sure our ADA passengers enjoy a smooth experience onboard #Caltrain
We conducted our Emergency Training Exercise at Bayshore station Today. 🔺 Thank You to all participating agencies for dedicating their time & hard work for the exercise. 🔺 As always, stay off the tracks. #Caltrain
- Caltrain Your Ticket to Burlingame on the Avenue
- Week in Transit: Movie Night, Bike Repairs, KidChella, Outdoor Sculpture Walk, all for FREE
- Caltrain Delivers Hepcats and Daddy-os to San Jose Jazz Summer Fest
- Take Caltrain to the 11th Annual Outside Lands Festival
- Fun Outdoor Activities Using Transit