“I was born in San Francisco, grew up in Woodside and now I live in Millbrae, so I was literally born and raised here. It’s a hard place to leave—the diversity we have in the Bay Area, there is no other place like it. I enjoy living in downtown Millbrae. I’m five minutes away from the BART and Caltrain station, which makes it real easy to get to San Francisco. I know there are things that we struggle with here. If you talk to other people in other places, they’re living in a 2 to 3-bedroom home that costs less than a micro-loft here. But we realize we have to make those sacrifices, because the Bay Area is a beautiful place and we love living here.”
Caltrain on TwitterMy Tweets
SamTrans on TwitterMy Tweets
Caltrain on Instagram
Get Electrification Project info and Sign up for the latest updates at https://calmod.org/get-involved/ #CalMod
Once completed, Electrification will improve Train Performance (yes!), provide Increased Service and Greater Capacity. Oh and improve on providing Environmentally-friendly service to the Peninsula commuters. #Caltrain
Electrification Project construction moves along in San Jose with Transformer delivery/install. #Caltrain
- Week in Transit: Christmas in the Park, Jewelry Show and Holiday Schedule
- Week in Transit: Cirque du Soleil, Art on the Square and Express Bus Study
- Week in Transit: HACKATHON, ICE SKATING, AND THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!
- Week in Transit: BIKING, EVIL DEAD, AND A SURVEY!
- Week in Transit: DISABILITIES IN FILM, PUPPIES AND BEER AND DISNEY ON ICE!