“I was born in San Francisco, grew up in Woodside and now I live in Millbrae, so I was literally born and raised here. It’s a hard place to leave—the diversity we have in the Bay Area, there is no other place like it. I enjoy living in downtown Millbrae. I’m five minutes away from the BART and Caltrain station, which makes it real easy to get to San Francisco. I know there are things that we struggle with here. If you talk to other people in other places, they’re living in a 2 to 3-bedroom home that costs less than a micro-loft here. But we realize we have to make those sacrifices, because the Bay Area is a beautiful place and we love living here.”
Caltrain on TwitterMy Tweets
SamTrans on TwitterMy Tweets
Caltrain on Instagram
Contest: Can you name the Top 5 Stations for Weekday Boardings? Win a Sweet #Caltrain t-shirt 🔺 Reply, Comment or email SocialMedia@Caltrain.com with your answer. 🔺 2 Winners announced on Friday, Good Luck!
Making sure our ADA passengers enjoy a smooth experience onboard #Caltrain
We conducted our Emergency Training Exercise at Bayshore station Today. 🔺 Thank You to all participating agencies for dedicating their time & hard work for the exercise. 🔺 As always, stay off the tracks. #Caltrain
- Week in Transit: Movie Night, Bike Repairs, KidChella, Outdoor Sculpture Walk, all for FREE
- Caltrain Delivers Hepcats and Daddy-os to San Jose Jazz Summer Fest
- Take Caltrain to the 11th Annual Outside Lands Festival
- Fun Outdoor Activities Using Transit
- Week In Transit: S’mores, Aloha Festival, FB Summer Jam and Shakespeare!