“I’m from the Bay Area and I moved back here a year and a half ago after living in Atlanta for a little while. There are definitely great things about living here, one of them being that you don’t need a car. But it would be nice if the people here smiled a bit more. Or just said ‘hey’ occasionally. You don’t need to start a conversation or anything. Just look up from your phone for a minute, say ‘hey,’ and give a smile.”
Caltrain on TwitterMy Tweets
SamTrans on TwitterMy Tweets
- Earth Day is on the Mind of the Transit District
- Serve your Sweet Tooth, Take Caltrain, SamTrans to International Chocolate Festival
- WEEKLY ROUNDUP: KIDS, BUS SURVEYS, AND NUDITY!
- Take Caltrain to get to SJ Sharks Playoff Hockey Games
- Tight Turns, Expert Trouble Shooting and Great Weather Highlight SamTrans Roadeo