The Caltrain Modernization Program will transform the current diesel system to an electric system. It will improve reliability, frequency and safety and increase service to more stations along the corridor. Electrification will reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 90%. For more information about how Caltrain is upgrading its system, visit the CalMod webpage.
Caltrain on TwitterMy Tweets
SamTrans on TwitterMy Tweets
- Earth Day is on the Mind of the Transit District
- Serve your Sweet Tooth, Take Caltrain, SamTrans to International Chocolate Festival
- WEEKLY ROUNDUP: KIDS, BUS SURVEYS, AND NUDITY!
- Take Caltrain to get to SJ Sharks Playoff Hockey Games
- Tight Turns, Expert Trouble Shooting and Great Weather Highlight SamTrans Roadeo