The Caltrain Modernization Program will transform the current diesel system to an electric system. It will improve reliability, frequency and safety and increase service to more stations along the corridor. Electrification will reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 90%. For more information about how Caltrain is upgrading its system, visit the CalMod webpage.
Caltrain on TwitterMy Tweets
SamTrans on TwitterMy Tweets
Caltrain on Instagram
AM commuters ready to head Southbound to their destination. #Caltrain
NB Caltrain pulling into Millbrae Transit Center, a busy hub for Bay Area Public Transportation. #Caltrain
We’re prepping for this year’s Holiday Train, Dec. 1 & 2, 2018! For more details, visit www.holiday-train.org. #HolidayTrain2018
- Week in Transit: BEER, A PANEL DISCUSSION OF THE COMPLICATED INTERPLAY BETWEEN RACE AND POLITICS IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA, AND HOME IMPROVEMENT!
- Week in Transit: DIWALI, KASAYAHAN AND POSSIBLE SERVICE CHANGES ON ROUTE 280!
- Week in Transit: BLUEGRASS, PORTS, ART, WINE AND TEMPORARY SF WEEKEND SERVICE SUSPENSION!
- Week in Transit: FOG, SALSA AND CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT!
- Caltrain Your Ticket to Dreamforce